Today in The Cube:
Just some random comics-related thoughts for your amusement...
- With claws like that, who'd they call him 'Wolverine' and not 'The Mole'?
- Is it just me, or is there no such this g as an All-Ages comic anymore?
- It was always my supposition that comics creators were all wealthy superstars. Then I met some of them.
- There is no more magical smell than the paper-and-ink scent your friendly neighborhood LCS.
- I've got way too many comics to read!
- Once in a while I'd like to see the comic book understanding of death - nobody stays dead - happen in the real world.
- Creating good art is such a joy.