Title

Title

Monday, April 2, 2012

Magic: The Gathering Online – Yep, It's Come to This

Today in The Cube:



I've amazed myself. After years of avoiding MMORPGs and not playing any games at all on my computers, I've finally cracked and done something crazy:

I'm on Magic: The Gathering Online now.

Yes, I know it's not an MMORPG like World of Warcraft or anything, but this is a big step for me, who has never done any online gaming aside from a few bouts of Dark Forces: Jedi Knight many years ago with our old desktop PC.

I don't want to pass judgment too quickly on it, since I've only been playing a week, but it's fun, and I love being able to play multiple pickup games in an hour against players of all skill levels. I'm finding that I'm actually not as bad a player as I thought I was.

I'll keep you posted as I continue to walk the Planes...

No comments:

Post a Comment