Title

Title

Monday, January 2, 2012

Frank Cho Unveils 'Tiger Mane'

Today in The Cube:

Cho's sketch of 'Tiger Mane'
Superstar artist Frank Cho today unveiled a new character on his Apes & Babes website:

Tiger Mane!

The character is to appear as part of his upcoming, in-progress French "jungle woman project." Says Cho:  "...I'm doing a new jungle woman character for the French market down the road. Whenever an idea strikes me I just jot it down or do a quick sketck for later usage. I've been quietly formulating short stories and characters for my jungle French book, and this is one of then... Tiger Mane."

Cho indicates that the character is influenced by the work of Tarzan and John Carter of Mars creator Edgar Rice Burroughs, as well as the Jaguar God creation of artist Simon Bisley.

No comments:

Post a Comment